BAIIS Program | The Behaviour Assessment, Intervention, Implementation and Support Program
The BAIIS program provides families with in-home (or where relevant) assessment of a child with complex and/or challenging behaviours, the development of a Behaviour Management Plan and its implementation, including ongoing case management and support over 12 months.
This program is designed to provide a holistic behaviour management program for parents and carers of children with complex and/or challenging behaviours. We will work closely with not only the family, but also other stakeholders in the child’s care, including school, respite care, other kin providing care and community programs supporting the child.
Over the 12 month program families will receive:
- Comprehensive assessment through observations at and consultation with the home, school, respite care, other kin providing care and/or community programs supporting the child.
- Case and support planning with relevant stakeholders
- Comprehensive Behaviour Management Plan
- Training in the implementation of the Behaviour Management Plan, including working closely with Early Intervention Family Services to help implement and put programs in place.
- Ongoing support and case management during the 12 month program