All staff at Behaviour and Learning can provide consulting services tailored to your individual needs. Behaviour management skills are imperative for school teachers, child care staff and any professional working with children who have challenging behaviours. Training and development can be provided to help you and your staff gain skills in managing individual and group behaviours in a positive non-intrusive manner.
The following programs can be provided:
- basic positive behaviour management strategies
- managing complex behaviours in a class room setting
- conducting anger management programs
- conducting social skills programs
- advanced behaviour management strategies
Get started today by contacting us now.